I have dealt with chrysler financial paying on new vehicles since 1998 through 2009, then on my last vehicle a 2009 jeep liberty limited you turned me down because of bad numbers through the credit check even though I have paid into your financial service foe 11 years with only amybe 3 x late and one of those was a lost payment.All those years paying you meant nothing to a big company like you.

I was so angry I could have spit nails and it's taken me over a year to tell you, credit report or not you should have looked at my credit with you.....big companies like you never check your paper works to see who is a good payer or not -- your not fair.

*** those credit reports most times there incorrect, though a divorce of 43 years was too blame, but always did I pay your company....always!

Had an Experience with Chrysler Financial?

Comments

Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Chrysler Financial - Don't Do business With this Company Chrysler Financial "I was charged misc fees for making my payments on their website. I would advised you not to use their website at all. They charge you those misc fees..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more First Alert - 1st Alert Model P1210 Marketed as a 10year product - First Alert "Installed (2) of these in Nov 2014. Both went out this year - 2017. Product was supposed to last until 2024. There were more expensive than the traditional 9V ones...." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more