I will not ever deal with this company again! We have been continuously harassed by them.

I have gotten a call every half an hour from them and at one point even got two calls at the same time! They continue to harass me even after I have spoke to a rep. and explained I would be sending a payment.

Then to top it off I was just yelled at by a supervisor who asked me where my husband was and when I stated he was not home he snidely commented "Well who was the I just heard in the background" as if who I have over at my house is any of their business....the nerve! I am thankful that I am mentally stable because they can push you over the edge!

Comments

crack me up...we still have jobs, and you retards still dont pay your bills on time...id love to see your fat *** actually do something to one of our reps :) then you'd be in jail...but anyway...get offline, stop going to dunkin donuts and wawa and pay your bills...its as simple as that! cf loaned you money...and your not paying it back....duh of course were going to call u....retards

i am upset over that call it has nothing to do with me i have no account with them they were calling about a neighbor they said. the person they asked about i don't even know.

they got ugly with me on the phone when i told them not to call me and said they could call me anytime they wanted.

i do pay my bills on time i don't get collection calls and sure as heck don't want to start getting someones elses thats just wrong and i think an invasion of privacy as its none of my business how they pay their bills or don't. next time i will send a bill for a messenger service

I too am CONSTANTLY harrassed by them. I have never been more than 30 days late, but times are tough yet I still make a payment EVERY MONTH.

One day they called my cell phone 7 times in 15 minutes. Between my house and my cell they make at least 20 calls a day. It used to be that I could tell them when I'm making the payment and they would stop the calls, but now they say they can't stop the calls until they get the money.

I just had a friend dying in the hospital, waiting for word on her condition, and had to deal with these calls all day. It's emotionally disturbing.

@Leon...the best thing to do is to call in and inform as to when you will pay ESPECIALLY when you are low in delinquency....there is no grace period and yes there are late charges...I'm not rude to the people I talk to but I get the rudeness all the time...There are some good ones in our mix but unfortunately we are Collectors and not Customer Service reps, that does not call for being rude but it also doesn't mean we are to let the customer do what they want and how they want...it's pay, give the info of payment, or return the vehicle.

I would love to pay my bill on time, if I had a job!! I am doing the best I can as I ama full time student and full time waitress. When I got the car I was making 50K a year, sadly that company sent my work to China, so I was laid off. Decided to go back to school and keep my waitressing job. Well with the economy the way it is I am lucky enough IF I bring home $300 a weekend.

I do not need 20 phone calls a day to tell me my payment is due as I know it is due. I do not need them to call my family that I don't talk to anymore to tell them how I ahve not made my payment. I know it's due. I also know my transmission just went and I have only had the car for 3 years! The harassment has got to stop.

I understand they are just doing their jobs, I do, but seriously, 20 times a day??!! Come on!

*** CHRYSLER, JUST DO WHAT I DID.

ANSWER THE PHONE AND TELL THEM TO GO TO ***, LOL

I am very unhappy with the way this company is now managed, and their very spiteful collection tactics. The harrassing phone calls from Chrysler Finanaical are unfair and unethical.

My payment is 9 days late,and over the last few days we have received over 20 calls from Chrysler. Each time Chryler Financial calls my home, and a family member other than me answers the phone, they will not identify themselves, but state that I need to call, because it is very important. I plan to pay online,as I have done previously, so I am not avoiding my responsibility.

Is there no such thing as a grace period,and pay a late fee afterwards? This is my second and last vehicle I will purchase thru this very pitifully ran organization.

Hey Common Sense...They harrass you even when you make payments. I paid mine 13 days early and still had them calling me and my husbands phone every hour.

Then when I call them to tell them it was already paid, they argued with me then finally the lady says "Oh, maybe I should check the notes on the account". And sure enough the notes confirmed that I paid the payment. The people that work there are complete morons.I pay my payment every month and I still get calls every month without fail.

I'm about to let them have the truck back. They are driving me insane.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #89778

Don't worry because soon there will be NO CHRYSLER Finance and then the *** offs that are calling and harassing us will be JOBLESS and on the receiving end of those nasty phone calls...I screw with them every time they call...I laugh at them or tell them they have the wrong number. I have been fighting with them since May because they say I'm a payment behind and my bank has sent them 2 letter proving to them that they have the payment and they are still insisting they don't.

I can't help it that they are MORONS and lost the money but I refuse to make that additional payment. I dare them to try and take my truck...I have some douche bag names JOHN FISHER calling me and I WISH THAT MOFO would personally come to take my truck but we all know he's some little *** hiding behind a computer screen using a bogus name.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #89777

This company is a complete *** i will do anything in my power to distroy these OBAMA loving jackasses. I must get 40 calls a day from these fools.

If i didnt need this vehicle for work i would tell them to pick it up. You people remember this and in 2010 make sure you vote these idiots out of office along with there *** buddies

Yes those of us who are being harrassed by Chrysler Financial...we have the money to pay, we just love the humiliation of the phone calls. I am a single mom who lost my job in this economy, a job that i used to make 40k a year...now i barely bring home 12k a year.

I just get off on staying awake at night worrying about how i'm going to buy groceries. I found a new fun little game i play, its lets drive home from work late at night and pray we don't run out of gas. Then of course if they come take the Jeep, the phone calls will stop...but then we will be homeless because i have no way to work.

And before you say something smart...i am on someone elses internet...looking for a better job. You are one clueless, pompous jack-*** and I sure wish i could have your job and your paycheck for you to be so judgemental.

We leased a truck from Chrysler 3 years ago and told we could purchase the vehicle at the end if we wanted our credit stayed the same and at the end they refused us after telling us we would be approved for purchase 2 months before the lease ended. At the end we returned the truck and they sent us a bill for $5000 for mileage, more lease payments no idea what that is for and taxes, etc.

of course we didn't have that kind of money in todays economy. We tried to work out payments with them and they refused!! They wanted $1200 which I paid then asked if I could do $1200 a month and they said no, they wanted it within 3 weeks or ELSE. So now the phone calls are unbelievable and I just paid $1200 one month ago now they won't except any other amount than the total due by Tuesday or further action.

Are they rediculous, we are trying to pay the amount we owe in just a few months and they won't except it. They even sent a repo guy to our house 2 weeks after the lease ended and we informed the gentleman the truck was already sitting at the Chrysler dealership we got it from, just no one told the main Chrylser place and they wonder why their company is going belly up. Never will we buy a dodge again unless it's used sitting on a Ford or Chevy lot. I can't believe they can legally refuse a payment and not set up a time frame to pay that is at all reasonable.

I wonder if they pay their bills on time or even try to pay their debts, we are trying and they are jerks about it!!!! To top it all off we never were given a contract at the time of lease, some reason it had to be mailed to us and we requested numerous times and never received anything which was out stupidity for not getting it from day one I suppose. It's terrible what large companies can do to consumers.

The calls are constantly through out the day and at my work. Then when I have tried to call back it has been sent to another department and no one there can help me...

i will never deal with this company again. when we purchased our dodge charger in 2007 we were informed that if we would keep the car for 1 year that we could get the loan refinanced and the payments would be lowered.

the very first statement was sent to us with the wrong return address printed on it and chrysler stated that they never received the payment therefore our account has been delinquent for 24 months. the payment was returned with the statement that was mailed to us. i have tried to work with chrysler fin. on several different occassions and as of today i have not gotten any results other than harrassing and threating phone calls.

to make a promise and do not honor it shows very poor business.

will some please help me. this extremely high car payment is taking a toll on my family.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #85355

I have an idea for you that will make them stop and not call you again. I know it is a crazy idea but it might just work. Pay your bills on time.