I will not ever deal with this company again!We have been continuously harassed by them.

I have gotten a call every half an hour from them and at one point even got two calls at the same time! They continue to harass me even after I have spoke to a rep. and explained I would be sending a payment.

Then to top it off I was just yelled at by a supervisor who asked me where my husband was and when I stated he was not home he snidely commented "Well who was the I just heard in the background" as if who I have over at my house is any of their business....the nerve!I am thankful that I am mentally stable because they can push you over the edge!

Had an Experience with Chrysler Financial?

Comments

crack me up...we still have jobs, and you retards still dont pay your bills on time...id love to see your fat *** actually do something to one of our reps :) then you'd be in jail...but anyway...get offline, stop going to dunkin donuts and wawa and pay your bills...its as simple as that! cf loaned you money...and your not paying it back....duh of course were going to call u....retards

i am upset over that call it has nothing to do with me i have no account with them they were calling about a neighbor they said.the person they asked about i don't even know.

they got ugly with me on the phone when i told them not to call me and said they could call me anytime they wanted.

i do pay my bills on time i don't get collection calls and sure as heck don't want to start getting someones elses thats just wrong and i think an invasion of privacy as its none of my business how they pay their bills or don't.next time i will send a bill for a messenger service

I too am CONSTANTLY harrassed by them.I have never been more than 30 days late, but times are tough yet I still make a payment EVERY MONTH.

One day they called my cell phone 7 times in 15 minutes. Between my house and my cell they make at least 20 calls a day. It used to be that I could tell them when I'm making the payment and they would stop the calls, but now they say they can't stop the calls until they get the money.

I just had a friend dying in the hospital, waiting for word on her condition, and had to deal with these calls all day.It's emotionally disturbing.

@Leon...the best thing to do is to call in and inform as to when you will pay ESPECIALLY when you are low in delinquency....there is no grace period and yes there are late charges...I'm not rude to the people I talk to but I get the rudeness all the time...There are some good ones in our mix but unfortunately we are Collectors and not Customer Service reps, that does not call for being rude but it also doesn't mean we are to let the customer do what they want and how they want...it's pay, give the info of payment, or return the vehicle.

I would love to pay my bill on time, if I had a job!! I am doing the best I can as I ama full time student and full time waitress. When I got the car I was making 50K a year, sadly that company sent my work to China, so I was laid off. Decided to go back to school and keep my waitressing job. Well with the economy the way it is I am lucky enough IF I bring home $300 a weekend.

I do not need 20 phone calls a day to tell me my payment is due as I know it is due. I do not need them to call my family that I don't talk to anymore to tell them how I ahve not made my payment. I know it's due. I also know my transmission just went and I have only had the car for 3 years! The harassment has got to stop.

I understand they are just doing their jobs, I do, but seriously, 20 times a day??!! Come on!

*** CHRYSLER, JUST DO WHAT I DID.

ANSWER THE PHONE AND TELL THEM TO GO TO ***, LOL

I am very unhappy with the way this company is now managed, and their very spiteful collection tactics.The harrassing phone calls from Chrysler Finanaical are unfair and unethical.

My payment is 9 days late,and over the last few days we have received over 20 calls from Chrysler. Each time Chryler Financial calls my home, and a family member other than me answers the phone, they will not identify themselves, but state that I need to call, because it is very important. I plan to pay online,as I have done previously, so I am not avoiding my responsibility.

Is there no such thing as a grace period,and pay a late fee afterwards?This is my second and last vehicle I will purchase thru this very pitifully ran organization.

Hey Common Sense...They harrass you even when you make payments.I paid mine 13 days early and still had them calling me and my husbands phone every hour.

Then when I call them to tell them it was already paid, they argued with me then finally the lady says "Oh, maybe I should check the notes on the account". And sure enough the notes confirmed that I paid the payment. The people that work there are complete morons.I pay my payment every month and I still get calls every month without fail.

I'm about to let them have the truck back.They are driving me insane.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #89778

Don't worry because soon there will be NO CHRYSLER Finance and then the *** offs that are calling and harassing us will be JOBLESS and on the receiving end of those nasty phone calls...I screw with them every time they call...I laugh at them or tell them they have the wrong number.I have been fighting with them since May because they say I'm a payment behind and my bank has sent them 2 letter proving to them that they have the payment and they are still insisting they don't.

I can't help it that they are MORONS and lost the money but I refuse to make that additional payment.I dare them to try and take my truck...I have some douche bag names JOHN FISHER calling me and I WISH THAT MOFO would personally come to take my truck but we all know he's some little *** hiding behind a computer screen using a bogus name.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #89777