I have just gotten this leased vehicle 3 months ago.I have been waiting each month for a statement or payment booklet and to no avail, nothing.

I talk to someone on the phone that magically sends me one. The problem with this is, they have no problem sending me a statement after the late charges are tacked on due to their incompetence. I am not receiving my statements so I can pay on time. I am nervous about payment#4, will they give me late charges again?

I have been online with this and on the phone with CF. They are rude about it especially the one i talked to today. I can see my dilemma fell on deaf ears. I am sure its recorded, but they won't use their quality assurance methods to take their own inventory!

I am pissed.I will not in the future lease any vehicle through CF.

Had an Experience with Chrysler Financial?

Comments

Saint Marys City, Maryland, United States #26113

I had the same problem and I found out that it wasn't CF fault it was the dealership..The paperwork on my lease was wrong they didn't know what they were doing and it caused my papers to be processed late.

Of course they (the dealer ) never told me this.I didn't have to pay the late fees..and the dealer paid my first payment.