I have just gotten this leased vehicle 3 months ago.I have been waiting each month for a statement or payment booklet and to no avail, nothing.

I talk to someone on the phone that magically sends me one. The problem with this is, they have no problem sending me a statement after the late charges are tacked on due to their incompetence. I am not receiving my statements so I can pay on time. I am nervous about payment#4, will they give me late charges again?

I have been online with this and on the phone with CF. They are rude about it especially the one i talked to today. I can see my dilemma fell on deaf ears. I am sure its recorded, but they won't use their quality assurance methods to take their own inventory!

I am pissed.I will not in the future lease any vehicle through CF.

Had an Experience with Chrysler Financial?

Comments

Saint Marys City, Maryland, United States #26113

I had the same problem and I found out that it wasn't CF fault it was the dealership..The paperwork on my lease was wrong they didn't know what they were doing and it caused my papers to be processed late.

Of course they (the dealer ) never told me this.I didn't have to pay the late fees..and the dealer paid my first payment.

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more