My husband got a loan through Chrysler back in 2007.He had no credit, no credit cards nothing.

Chrysler gave him the loan at 20% interest. Since my husband never had credit he wasn't aware how much 20% was. When the first bill came in he was in shock. He tried to refinance and they told him he had t wait 1 year.

So he did went back to refinance with them they said they are legally not allow to negotiate the 20%. AND NO ONE WILL FINANCE THAT LOAN SINCE THE INTEREST IS SO HIGH. HE HAD BETTER CHANCES GOING THROUGH A LOAN SHARK.... Now he is stuck with a $600 monthly payment for 2 more years.

CAN YOU SAY RIPP OFF!!!!

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD SUE THEM.AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOTHING.....

Had an Experience with Chrysler Financial?

Comments

If you signed a contract that you did not read or understand, that is what you get. Consider it a very cheap education ! Don't sign things you have not read and do not understand.

Didn't you study math in high school? Don't you know what 20% means? Yet another scream from person who bought more that can afford.

You yankees are so ***.No wonder there is such a "credit crunch" down there, when idiots like your husband pay 20% interest on a car loan.

Amazing! If you only qualify for such an exorbitent interest rate, why not buy an older car until your score improves?

Enjoy those $600/mo payments!:grin