I have been making pyments on line for years.I am trying to make a payment on the computer and it keeps taking me back around to the main screen.
I have tried many times and many sies that they have, but it still keeps looping back around to the main screen. So I call them and they tell me that I have to do a phone pay and that they are going to charge me to do this. How can you cahrge me when your site is working right?
I have had nothing but problems and I can not wait until my car is paid off next year!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Payments
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "My mother in law had an operation on her neck. While she was in ICU one of the nurses bend her leg at the knee and left it that way...."
- "My wife was expecting so OB/GYN requested blood work several times. We obviously have no control over where blood work goes so service request went to Quest. We have not..."
- "Levin Furniture sold an inferior sectional for $1600.00. Couch fell apart after 3 weeks......Levins reaction. We could send someone to repair it but it will cost you!!! We want our..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."
- "My 2015 Nissan Altima has been in the service shop at Nissan dealership for 34 days for a toxic smell that comes out of the AC vents and the windsheild..."
- "I bought a subscription to call my country and when the call connects it gives me a muffled sound and then fails immediately. Minutes are deducted from my subscription though,..."