I am trying to get a lien release statement for my 1995 jeep cherokee, that was paid in full, 2000, to give to my niece.The mva will not except the tile without a lien release statement from chrysler.
after talking to five different people, they finally tell me that i have to pay them for a copy of the lien releass, because it has been 11 years and the files are archived.for 5 years i paid my loan on time, no late payment charges, and now they want me to pay for something that i never received..........pissed
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 1995 Jeep Cherokee
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "My husband and I regularly dine at your establishment located at Olive Garden 1199 , 275 Route 22 east, Springfield , New Jersey 07081. Check number 67816 and our..."
- "I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages..."
- "My lawn looks like we live in a Ghetto2 yes and $1400 later I cancel DutcheyHe had the Gall to send me a final bill for $500And a personal note..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Bad attitude without any knowledge of hotel or policies! Housekeeping does not clean! Leaves dirty sheets on floor and when I informed front desk about the..."
- "On a Friday night, after a long work's day, my honey asked me to stop at Kentucky Fried Chicken on my way back home to get him dinner. So, I..."