I as many on here, receieved the many countless calls from Chrysler Financial...I finally told them I would make a payment via the phone.

After speaking to a "representative" from INDIA, I posted a payment taken from my bank account via the use of the bank card (debit). To my surprise the account was debited TWICE. My account was in the NEGATIVE for well over a week (12 days to be exact) as I called Chrysler to release the hold on the second payment. Since Chrysler doesn't do the debit (Western Union does) this created a "third party" withdrawal.

SO, I had to wait for the bank not to release (10 days) and Chrysler not take the money.NEXT TIME ASK TO SPEAK TO AN AMERICAN WHEN CONDUCTING PHONE BUSINESS WITH CHRSYLER!!

Monetary Loss: $22000.

Had an Experience with Chrysler Financial?

Comments

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Chrysler Financial - Don't Do business With this Company Chrysler Financial "I was charged misc fees for making my payments on their website. I would advised you not to use their website at all. They charge you those misc fees..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Tophatter - Fraudulent activity counterfeit mail fraud scam Tophatter "So this is what I sent to TOPHATTER: "Really? Well now my family's orders are trickling in and it's so embarrassing, after the crap I had gotten in. While I..." Read more Southeastern Freight Lines - Terrible and incomptent Southeastern Freight Lines "1st package: Driver couldn't figure out how to get to house, parked a block away, told me he couldn't handle package, then eventually walked it on a handtruck to house...." Read more Dr Pepper - Dr.Pepper tastes odd Dr Pepper "I love Dr pepper but over the last couple of years especially from Dollar General and Family Dollar it doesnt taste right. Tastes old or sometimes like seltzer water. I..." Read more Craft Holsters - Unique hand made holster! Craft Holsters "Fantastic product made of top quality leather, nicely designed at the same time elegant , very strong and ... affordable! The stitching is particularly beautiful. It is a real pleasure..." Read more