Chrysler Financial - Don't Do business With this Company
I was charged misc fees for making my payments on their website. I would advised you not to use their website at all.
They charge you those misc fees left and right
Their website Navigates to different window just to take you to log in and don't think It would be secure at all
Interest rate is supper high
You have to wait more than two minutes listening to voice recordings till they prompt you to the choice to talk to a person.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Misc charges for using their website
- Misc charges for other reasons
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Car Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "The Tribulation of a psychopatic, narcissist ***-artist. Scam Alert - This is the extremum of perfume scam. Julian Rouas is a professional ***-man passing himself off as a perfume..."
- "After a long search, I was directed to MyTitleSupport https://www.mytitlesupport.com/volts/index.jsf ...$23, 2 business days to process, waiting on standard mail. Fingers crossed. You can use MyTitleSupport for... Lien Satisfaction - proof your loan..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "I purchased a Tobacco Leather sectional at El Dorado Furniture in Wellington, FL in the beginning of January 2010. I can not explain how frustrated I am with this company...."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."