Chrysler Financial - Don't Do business With this Company
I was charged misc fees for making my payments on their website. I would advised you not to use their website at all.
They charge you those misc fees left and right
Their website Navigates to different window just to take you to log in and don't think It would be secure at all
Interest rate is supper high
You have to wait more than two minutes listening to voice recordings till they prompt you to the choice to talk to a person.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Misc charges for using their website
- Misc charges for other reasons
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Car Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."