Grand Saline, Texas

recently due to job loss and resulting decreases in salary i had to file chapter 7.Chrysler Finiancal refused to work with my attorney or myself and chose to take a 2007 dodge ram with 72,000 miles back resulting in a loss of some 16,000 dollars to chrysler.

up until this time payments had been made but i stopped on advice of my attorney who said the co would place past due payments at end of loan and thereby increase their profits anyway. He was wrong describing chrysler as unproffessional and bad decision makers.

Soooooo they lose money as blue book is less than 6,000 and owed debt is 26,000 which gets written off.no wonder they went bankrupt and we (taxpayer) helped them what a stab in the back.

Had an Experience with Chrysler Financial?

Comments

#206170

James, you left out the part where Cf takes you to court for the 16k. Cf refused to work with you.......sounds like working with you was allowing you to drive a car and not pay for it. You signed a contract ***.

Your lawyer sounds like a bag of ***, does he do plumbing also.

World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Chrysler Financial - Don't Do business With this Company Chrysler Financial "I was charged misc fees for making my payments on their website. I would advised you not to use their website at all. They charge you those misc fees..." Read more City Furniture - Warranty coverage is a joke don't pay it City Furniture "I just purchased the sofa from City Furniture not even 2 months ago the color is already coming off on the elbow I have paid for the extra coverage but..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more Clairol - Dye did not turn dark Clairol "I have used clairol root touch up for at least 5 years and never had an issue. I mixed the color and activator today and it didn't look the same..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap quality computer table that broke on 1st day of usage. Pepperfry "The computer table Name "Leico study table with Bookshelf" delivered by Pepperfry was of very cheap quality. I found the screw fitting and hardware used in the computer table was..." Read more