I leased a vehicle through Chrysler Financial and now they say that I owe them 4800 for a new front bumper.There was absolutely no damage to the vehicle when it was turned in.

I have a copy of the dealership inspection report that says the same thing, yet of course they still say that the dealership didn't turn it in, or that they are wrong. They told me if I didn't pay the balance it would screw up my credit- and that I needed to pay it and then deal with the dealership...so that's what I did. That's when I received a copy of the dealership's inspection report. I have faxed this report to them twice and I have spoke with approximately 100 different people.

No one will ever call you back and the ones you get a hold of transfer you to different people. One told me that it wasn't her fault that I was "uneducated" in how to do things. After a month of dealing with this, I finally got a hold of a supervisor that told me there was no way I am ever getting my money back. I have now contacted an attorney.

I am not suing them for millions of dollars.

I just want my money back for a bumper that I did not damage.Trust me....do not use Chrysler Financial for anything!!

Had an Experience with Chrysler Financial?

Comments

World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more