Chrysler Financial - Payment
I have been making pyments on line for years.I am trying to make a payment on the computer and it keeps taking me back around to the main screen.
I have tried many times and many sies that they have, but it still keeps looping back around to the main screen. So I call them and they tell me that I have to do a phone pay and that they are going to charge me to do this. How can you cahrge me when your site is working right?
I have had nothing but problems and I can not wait until my car is paid off next year!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Mr. Eric Johnson is in finance at My EZ auto broker in Mount Vernon Ohio. In 2008 Mr. Johnson was sued by the Ohio Atty. Gen. and Ohio..."
- "At lease turn in they sent a bill for several hundred dollars in items that per their website were clearly normal wear and tear. We kept the vehicle in exceptional..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "Public Storage has been scamming and inconveniencing hard working people long enough. They have made a business out of lying and it is time that we come together to put..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."
- "STILL ONGOING CYBERSTALKING AND HARASSMENT FROM OKCUPIDâ€¦HOW IS IT THAT THIS PEST IS FINDING ME ON THE INTERNET???â€¦HACKING???â€¦POSSIBILITY THAT ALL THESE PROFILES ARE FAKE AND RESTS IN THE HANDS OF..."
- "It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member. He said he had been having problems with his brakes. I guess so considering he totaled..."
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."