• show-popup

Product / Service Car Payments
Location Staten Island, New York
Category Auto Financing
Views 88

I have been making pyments on line for years.I am trying to make a payment on the computer and it keeps taking me back around to the main screen.

I have tried many times and many sies that they have, but it still keeps looping back around to the main screen. So I call them and they tell me that I have to do a phone pay and that they are going to charge me to do this. How can you cahrge me when your site is working right?

I have had nothing but problems and I can not wait until my car is paid off next year!!!!!
2dc0fcc

Comments (11) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jun 22, 2012
Agreed, I have been making online payments for a few years, it is now a nightmare. I can hardly wait to be done in a few months. Why do corporations not get it! I suppose when nobody is purchasing their products they will figure it out. I buy an American product and now have to pay Canadians. What the *#$!
Reply to markbrownps

Jun 22, 2012
Reply to markbrownps

Aug 30, 2011
Oh My! I am so angry that I will NEVER buy another Chrysler! Since the switch it takes forever to find the correct log-in page to make a payment - and they seem to hide the submit button and don't tell you that you then have to hit the confirm button - then the harrassment starts! I have not missed a payment in 5 years! Thankfully its almost over. Toyota here I come.
Reply to Margie

Aug 11, 2011
Need to be able to contact someone from TD Auto Finance concerning my account. My email address is tuttutace1@yahoo.com. I need to cancel the monthly auto payments since chrysler has sold the contract. I payments will be made by mail unti the truck is paid off. Hope to hear from some one real soon concerning my account either Chrysler or TD Auto.
Reply to Kermet S

Jul 06, 2011
I am stuck in the same loop - so how did you resolve it?
Reply to marge

Jun 24, 2011
:( I had a Jeep Commander that I LOVED!!!!! My lease came up and could not get anyone at Telegraph Chrysler Jeep to quote me a new lease option. Went to Crestwood Dodge and got the same run around. Had cash in had to purchase but NO ONE would give me the time of day. Funny how the automotive companues were in dire straights, they have someone wanting to purchase a vehicle but for some reason my money was not good enough for them. Went to North Brothers Ford...bought my edge right off the truck as it pulled into their lot. Had to wait one day for mechaninc to look over, wash and prep. I LOVE my new car!!!! Will never deal with a Chrysler product again - NO MATTER how much I like the car.
Reply to kerlesoo

Jun 22, 2011
:grin.. But fully agree....sometimes, just sometimes.... going to school to get an education, instead of getting knocked up or stoned with the buds..... can result, as the years pass, the ability to avoid problems such as risky purchases and/or financial irresponsibility.
:cry :zzz
Reply to jim "sense"...no, "there" not

Jun 17, 2011
Erin Estrada, you spelling wizard!!! If that's the best spelling your education produced, maybe you should have aimed lower than an SUV, typically one of the highest priced vehicles on a lot. When did you buy this 2007? Guess what? The second you drive any car off the lot, it is worth less than you owe. Sounds like you and Bobby Jones are just angry you can't make your car payments!
Reply to steven sense

Jun 16, 2011
I have bought a 2007 dodge durango. Ever sence i had it, its just been a headache. I have been upside down sence the day i bought it. I had a repo person come by when i was late 10 days which was a error on there part. They call all the time when im just 1 or 2 days late. There costumer service suck. There only on the ball when they need something for you. Ill never buy a dodge again.
Reply to Erin Estrada

Mar 03, 2010
I for 1 will never buy another dodge, the company sux for service, once you own 1 they dont want to fix any problems but rather try to sell you a new one,,, there dealers are crooks!!! I will be buying a ford next time, at least i know where i stand with them. Dodge will call you 400 times a day if ur behind on payments also. and they think they know everything, but dont know ***!!!
Reply to Bobby Jones

Jun 14, 2008  from Winneconne, Wisconsin
you should double check to make sure that your online payment did not actually go through, as this happened to me and they processed my phone and internet payment, which has caused me a lot of grief and still to this day is not resolved. good luck
Reply to mrsnorcal

Read next Chrysler Financial complaint

Chrysler Financial and the wonderful (ugh)...

In December 2005 I purchased a PT Cruiser which I financed through Chrysler Financial. I was making...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Chrysler Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug