Chrysler Financial - Never received a lien release statement
I am trying to get a lien release statement for my 1995 jeep cherokee, that was paid in full, 2000, to give to my niece.The mva will not except the tile without a lien release statement from chrysler.
after talking to five different people, they finally tell me that i have to pay them for a copy of the lien releass, because it has been 11 years and the files are archived.for 5 years i paid my loan on time, no late payment charges, and now they want me to pay for something that i never received..........pissed
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "I took over a lease in Palo Alto, and per the advice of the previous resident, I decided to try airbnb. After 2 completed reservations, I noticed that my listing..."
- "Received two voicemails from a CPS employee regarding my boyfriend's mother. I have no idea how the company obtained my phone number. She was adamant in her message that I..."
- "My lawn looks like we live in a Ghetto2 yes and $1400 later I cancel DutcheyHe had the Gall to send me a final bill for $500And a personal note..."
- "MY SALVATION FROM ***!! I am a father of a great son who unfortunately stumbled in life and got caught up in a drug addiction. My wife and..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Roof separating at back wall premier I saw another one on this forum exact issue I have contacted keystone requesting assistance I hope they will come through I have had..."
- "went in for a short hair cut...i work in a factory and it is hot!! asked for it cut around the ears, #2 clippers at nape but left..."
- "I have bought 2 adorable puppies from Adnana Ene and the most Amazing experience ever the puppies are 2 years old now and they are only 3 lbs she is..."