I am trying to get a lien release statement for my 1995 jeep cherokee, that was paid in full, 2000, to give to my niece.The mva will not except the tile without a lien release statement from chrysler.
after talking to five different people, they finally tell me that i have to pay them for a copy of the lien releass, because it has been 11 years and the files are archived.for 5 years i paid my loan on time, no late payment charges, and now they want me to pay for something that i never received..........pissed
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 1995 Jeep Cherokee
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "My lawn looks like we live in a Ghetto2 yes and $1400 later I cancel DutcheyHe had the Gall to send me a final bill for $500And a personal note..."
- "I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages..."
- "My husband and I regularly dine at your establishment located at Olive Garden 1199 , 275 Route 22 east, Springfield , New Jersey 07081. Check number 67816 and our..."
- "Bitdefender antivirus customer service and technical support is best services of antivirushelpnumber.com it's technician are so intelligence and know about every type of issues and problems. If you have any..."
- "Aloha, Not sure about all Domino's Pizza but the one in Ewa Beach has know real method of how they top their pizza. I recently order a large three topping..."
- "I have been with them for about year this is the second time they have sent a letter claiming I owe them 29.95. Why? They take the money out..."