Chrysler Financial - never received a lien release statement
I am trying to get a lien release statement for my 1995 jeep cherokee, that was paid in full, 2000, to give to my niece.The mva will not except the tile without a lien release statement from chrysler.
after talking to five different people, they finally tell me that i have to pay them for a copy of the lien releass, because it has been 11 years and the files are archived.for 5 years i paid my loan on time, no late payment charges, and now they want me to pay for something that i never received..........pissed11921530 review #269326
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "Just visit www.edisonnationisascam.com Also see http://youtu.be/Z4KQQH3aK0QThey defrauded me several times. I took them seriously only because they had a TV program that airs on PBS. They declared me an "Everyday..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."