• show-popup

Location Union, New Jersey
Category Auto Financing
Views 100
Monetary Loss

I am trying to get a lien release statement for my 1995 jeep cherokee, that was paid in full, 2000, to give to my niece.The mva will not except the tile without a lien release statement from chrysler.

after talking to five different people, they finally tell me that i have to pay them for a copy of the lien releass, because it has been 11 years and the files are archived.for 5 years i paid my loan on time, no late payment charges, and now they want me to pay for something that i never received..........pissed 2efb7f1

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 08, 2013
I just found this out the hard way. I financed a car in 2001 through Chrysler financial. The payments were automatically removed from my savings monthly. Just sold the car and found out the new buyer is not able to title it in their name because there is still a lien on the car. How can this be? They are the ones who set up to have the money for the monthly payments. I am so upset and feel cheated! Tomorrow I will be spending my day off of work dealing with these jackasses via phone!!! Not happy. Does anyone have tips for how they solved their problems with this financial company?
Reply to Lori

Jul 25, 2012
I NEVER RECIEVED A LIEN RELEASE EITHER AND CAN'T EVEN FIND A NUMBER TO CALL TO TRY TO GET ONE. FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS LIEN WHEN I WENT TO SELL MY CAR.
Reply to JULIE

Nov 07, 2011
I had the same thing happen to me on a vehicle that has been paid for for years. This is ridiculous and should be illegal since we had to pay so much to the lender. They should be made to send the lien release by law.
Reply to Kent Farrar

Read next Chrysler Financial complaint

Chrystler financial is a rip off

I had a chrysler financial lease truck and turned it in in 2005 approx. We filed chapter 13 when my...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Chrysler Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug