Chrysler Financial - 5 Months Still Haven't Received Title To Car
I paid my car off in April of 2008, it is now September 2008 and I still have not received my title to my car!Chrysler had no problem sending me my statements when they wanted me to pay my loan, but now they claim to have sent me my title three different dates yet I have NOT received ANYTHING from them!!!
I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THEM FOR ANOTHER LOAN EVER AGAIN! I called again today, and was told to contact my post office because they had to be the problem. Funny how I can get all of my other mail, and all of the statements from them prior to the pay off! I also hate the fact that I cannot speak to someone from our country when calling!
The accent is so strong it is difficult to make out what they are saying, then they get an attitude with you when you cannot understand them! Ugh!
I'm so frustrated with Chrysler and will not give them anymore of my business!11716568 review #133529
You may also like
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "We live in Eugene. A salesman over the phone had pre-approved financing, said there would be wiggle room on the price of the vehicle we were interested in pretty much..."
- "At lease turn in they sent a bill for several hundred dollars in items that per their website were clearly normal wear and tear. We kept the vehicle in exceptional..."
- "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..."
- "I don't know if MagicJack is real business. I buy MagicJack in 2014. It is primitive and have very bad phone service. They have not included real customer service. No phone number to..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."