Chrysler Financial - 5 Months Still Haven't Received Title To Car
I paid my car off in April of 2008, it is now September 2008 and I still have not received my title to my car!Chrysler had no problem sending me my statements when they wanted me to pay my loan, but now they claim to have sent me my title three different dates yet I have NOT received ANYTHING from them!!!
I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THEM FOR ANOTHER LOAN EVER AGAIN! I called again today, and was told to contact my post office because they had to be the problem. Funny how I can get all of my other mail, and all of the statements from them prior to the pay off! I also hate the fact that I cannot speak to someone from our country when calling!
The accent is so strong it is difficult to make out what they are saying, then they get an attitude with you when you cannot understand them! Ugh!
I'm so frustrated with Chrysler and will not give them anymore of my business!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "Most aggravating car rental! At the time of pickup the very friendly Shaquille at the JFK Enterprise assured me that the dings and scratches that I pointed out were all..."
- "Nancy seems to have a conspiracy theory about every negative post. I ordered pool paint and was told SS could match any Sherwin Williams color. Great! Paint arrived, not the..."
- "Bought a 2nd bike from bikes direct, Transaction ID:88Y32224G19705401. The wheels were significantly out of true. Was told in email basically that is just the way it is. I was..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..."