Chrysler Financial - 5 Months Still Haven't Received Title To Car
I paid my car off in April of 2008, it is now September 2008 and I still have not received my title to my car!Chrysler had no problem sending me my statements when they wanted me to pay my loan, but now they claim to have sent me my title three different dates yet I have NOT received ANYTHING from them!!!
I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THEM FOR ANOTHER LOAN EVER AGAIN! I called again today, and was told to contact my post office because they had to be the problem. Funny how I can get all of my other mail, and all of the statements from them prior to the pay off! I also hate the fact that I cannot speak to someone from our country when calling!
The accent is so strong it is difficult to make out what they are saying, then they get an attitude with you when you cannot understand them! Ugh!
I'm so frustrated with Chrysler and will not give them anymore of my business!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I submitted forms to Wells Fargo several times. In regards to my auto loan. I have sent in my SS card and DL as their corporation has asked for...."
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "We live in Eugene. A salesman over the phone had pre-approved financing, said there would be wiggle room on the price of the vehicle we were interested in pretty much..."
- "Took my money and gave me a order number and when i try to contact them THRU A *** TICKET it wont go thru because the ticket number isnt valid...."
- "We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill. We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage. ..."
- "Went to popeyes at steel rd san bernardino merchant id542929804902807 They have no soda which is no big deal i odered po boy combo went to pay and asked the ..."
- "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."