Chrysler Financial - 5 Months Still Haven't Received Title To Car
I paid my car off in April of 2008, it is now September 2008 and I still have not received my title to my car!Chrysler had no problem sending me my statements when they wanted me to pay my loan, but now they claim to have sent me my title three different dates yet I have NOT received ANYTHING from them!!!
I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THEM FOR ANOTHER LOAN EVER AGAIN! I called again today, and was told to contact my post office because they had to be the problem. Funny how I can get all of my other mail, and all of the statements from them prior to the pay off! I also hate the fact that I cannot speak to someone from our country when calling!
The accent is so strong it is difficult to make out what they are saying, then they get an attitude with you when you cannot understand them! Ugh!
I'm so frustrated with Chrysler and will not give them anymore of my business!review #133529
You may also like
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "NTERSTATE Servicesâ€¢Daily Premium LTL 1 and 2-day delivery between the Northeast and the Carolinas.â€¢Green Label/Gold Label Guaranteed next day delivery to the designated areas (see our Green Label/Gold Label map)..."
- "Look at this ***. They need to close! Not only wrong order. Disgusting! Asked for manager and they said none on duty. Gross! Overland mo..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "At SILVER DUNES 45 first off we were told it was beachfront and it is not him I'm sitting here looking at a pool and far away I can't see..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."